Your workspace has two components: Navigation bar and the Dashboard.
In the Navigation bar you can see:
1. Your profile on left hand side.
2. Your email address on right hand side.
3. Sign Out or Change Password option in the email drop-down menu.
Dashboard is where you can see all your decision-making micro-apps.
In the dashboard you can:
1. Create new decision-making projects.
2. Search projects.
3. Order them by Name, Application, Date of creation or by last activity.
4. Group projects by Application, Name or Date of creation.
Tip: Drop-down feature is handy when you are working on zillions of projects and you can find them all in this dashboard.
Tip: Learn more about how project prioritization can add more value to your portfolio. Mike Hannan describes three core principles that will help you achieve more with your portfolio of projects than you ever thought possible.